Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Alive and Well



This past Sunday Pastor Curtis spoke about Scripture being alive.

Living. Breathing.
Thriving. Vigorous. Strong.
Burning. Glowing. Like a coal.
Flowing free. Like water.
Suitable for existence and subsistence.
A picture.
Unchanging.
Rooted in its original place.
Perfection.








And the word became human and made His home among us.

He was full of unfailing love and faithfulness.

And we have seen His glory, the glory of the Father's one and only Son.

according to John 1:14 (NLT)


"God-expressing-Himself," says John Piper.


In Him, the secret-made-known of abundant life.


And I can't help but fall to my knees from that kind of weakening power


In that moment, I live well.

1 comment:

  1. I love this. Love a lot about it actually. The blog looks so good and that tree.....oh my, how I love that tree!!! So glad you are blogging!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Designer Blogs